CAMDEN, NEW JERSEY
1000 Haddon Avenue
Southeast Corner of Haddon Avenue and Walnut Street
1000 Haddon Avenue was known as Sloan's Cafe in the first few years after Prohibition was repealed in 1933 through at least 1936. By 1939 Michael Mulvihill acquired the property, and he was the proprietor through at least 1947. The 1959 Bell Telephone Directory lists the bar under the name Haddon Tavern, and it traded under that name through at least 1970. The bar was not listed in the 1977 Bell Telephone Directory and the building has stood vacant for many years.
RETURN TO DVRBS.COM HOME PAGE